Sunday, August 3, 2014

Actually I plan to dissolve into oblivion.

To disappear is an interesting feat.

What is my purpose? Should I even be asking that question? To reduce my entire existence to a single point of a purpose? 

I want to live everyday. I want my freedom.
My parents have granted me the freedom. 

Today I work and I enjoy working. I don't want to be one of those mediocre people who complain about having work to work for. I mean, I see people in desperate situations that it makes me thankful to be where I am today. I do get frustrated sometimes but then there are other things to cheer me up.
Friends, food, beauty, life and most importantly that one person who is so morally dignified that well no amount of qualifications can top it. Not even my tennis smashes.

peace- Dr. Diksha.

(Note- The 'D' is finally capitalized).



No comments: