Saturday, April 25, 2015

I haven't been writing and I have nothing new to write about. 
I only have depressing things to write about. I have grown older. And 23 is that age where you can not at all feel young. 

I feel it. I look old like a grown person. I am growing from my sides too. That sucks. 

And I have lost far too many a battle that I don't even want to try. My plans? What about them? I don't know. 
My life. I haven't figured it out. 

I am scared mostly. I just want to runaway to a far far land and never be known. To cease existing? Am I a coward? No, I am not. I am just tired. Helluva tired of your charades and your selfishness. I don't need you in my life. I infact hate you for putting in my head so much of negativity. My life was perfect before I met you. That depressed you that in turn depressed me. Because you know you don't want me. Or need me. So don't use me. Leave me alone. Let me be. 

I am fine on my own. I am trying to make a life for me too. And in that life the last thing I ever want to be is depressed! Leave me alone! Go away. If you have nothing to offer but glimpses of your deranged mind, just go away. Shooo shoo. 

I know life is short. And that we should take chances. Don't worry. I am taking my chances. One step at a time. One day at a time. And you are not worth wasting my time on! 

No comments: