Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday, March 27th, 2012.

Exam dates are not yet confirmed but I am home and I am studying the medical textbooks and other books too. I have been going for regular tennis coaching here too because honestly I don't want to develop the pot belly and would like to keep my fit figure alive! And soon I am going to go for swimming. I like staying healthy.

Talking about health, it seems my Moms mission now is to fatten me up. Sad to say I never gain much weight or either my lifestyle is too active to accumulate fats!
So I have been on a binge spree for almost a week now and Thimphu is so beautiful at this time of the year. I have been taking a lot of photographs. I am just not getting the time to edit 'em and upload them. 

Oh dear lord, please help me in my examinations. I just don't want to do fine. But I want to do it really well!

No comments: