Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Curbing Scabies

It's too early for me to be writing about my big project since we really haven't gone out to the "field" yet. But I am really excited that we got this project in hand.
I am really shattered after well people don't recognize me for all the hard work that I did. But that won't stop me from doing what I want to. I have heard of some saying some time ago which said " If you can't fly then run. If you can't run then walk. If you can't walk, then crawl. But whatever happens just keep moving forward."

And forward I am moving with every step I take. I may fail now, but I know I am better than this. And one more thing I want to add is whatever you do you should enjoy doing it. That is one of the perks of life. I don't want to be a doctor who is going to complain about how tedious and tiring the job is. I am going to be very dedicated and positive. 

I am glad Debashish is there with me for this project. It is a huge one and everyone thinks it is a noble deed we are doing. One of them even called us "angels in disguise". :)

Tomorrow I am going to be presenting about scabies to the 15 students who are to be punished. And their punishment is to help us do the project. :P Punishment for them because they are B-Tech students who booze and break rules of the college.

No comments: