Tuesday, July 17, 2012

How I discovered my Doctor handwriting?

There have had been plenty to write this past week and this week too, and much to study. Not to forget my lost record book that I had to rewrite all over. I would like to thank my friends for helping me with the record. 
  • Class CR for getting me the blank new record.
  • Shivu,Ashik, Romama, Sumi for writing and drawing.

And after that I had numerous experiments left to be written in my Pharmacology  (study of medicines) record. And out of frustration I did a this..... Wait my handwriting has always been this way...


But that night I was running out of time. I had a deadline and a million words to study. The pressure was building up and then that was it! The very last of my endurance dried up. And I scribbled all over. SCRIBBLED! Yes I call it scribbling!
And that is how I discovered my doctor handwriting. It saves a lot of time. 

I think the Pharmacology lecturer made us write all of these so that we would "discover" the hidden scribbl I mean calligraphy in us!

This is how the lecturer would be feeling!
Yes dear lecturer you succeed yet again. 


No comments: